Nominations for the awards listed below are now open for staff, clinical faculty and faculty within the Faculty of Medicine.
- Applegarth Staff Service Award
- Dean’s Staff Awards (NEW)
- Excellence in Mentoring Early Career Faculty
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Leadership/Service (NEW)
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Mentorship (NEW)
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Research (NEW)
- Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Advancing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusiveness (NEW)
- Bill and Marilyn Webber Lifetime Achievement Award
- Distinguished Service to CME-CPD Award
- Innovation in CME-CPD Award
Nominations are due by Friday, Jun 25th.
For more information on eligibility and the nomination process, please visit the following links:
Call for Submissions: Gairdner Early Career Investigator Competition
Early career investigators across Canada are invited to submit an application to present their research as part of the Gairdner Science Week virtual events in October. Four investigators will be chosen to give 15 minute talks in association with the Laureate Lectures on October 28, 2021 and to participate in a networking session with the 2021 laureates. The talks will be broadcast live and recorded for YouTube distribution globally.
More information: Gairdner Week Early Career Investigator Competition